Oceanic Alpha 9 (CDX-5)
Oceanic set out to make a "standard" regulator that was simple, dependable and economical. What we didn’t expect was that in tests it would outperform other high-end regulators. Not an easy feat for a "standard" downstream demand valve regulator. With the Alpha 9, you get effortless breathing in a compact design that is extremely tough yet easy to maintain and service.
- Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Available with MaxFlex Hose which is a lightweight, flexible, Braided hose designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses.
- Demand Valve
- Integrated Purge Button
- Orthodontic Mouthpiece
- Nitrox Compatibility to 40%
- Weight (without hose) 6 ounces
- Dimensions (front profile) 2.9 inches
- CDX-5 First stage with Dry Valve Technology