April 6, 2019 6:00a.m. - 2:30p.m.
2 Tank Shark Dive on April 6, 2019. Departing from Riviera Beach Marina (200 E. 13th St, Riviera Beach, FL 33404)
- 2 Tank Shark Dive with Nitrox Tanks
- Advanced Open Water and Nitrox Certification Required
- Minimum Age 15 years old. Student Divers must dive with a parent or guardian.
- Dive Guides provided
- Underwater photographs of the dives (weather permitting)
- Surface Marker Buoy required for all divers and snorkelers. You can purchase one HERE.
- Wetsuit, Gloves, and Hood Required for Dive (No White or Yellow items permitted)
In order to keep the cost low to everyone, please read and understand our cancellation policy for this trip. To change your reservation without any additional fees, please contact Dr. Kelly Jackson at Kjackson@ransomeverglades.org at least 5 days prior to the trip. For changes made to reservations after 5 days before trip, divers will be charged a fee of $150 and passengers will be charged a fee of $150. If you do not show up for your reservation, you will be billed for the full price of the trip per person that was reserved. There will be no additonal fees if the dive trips are cancelled and rescheduled due to weather.