Fantasea Radiant Video 2500
Illuminate the underwater world in rich, natural color with the Fantasea Line Radiant 2500 Video LED Dive Light, which features a depth rating of 328'. Its 6 LEDs produce an even beam with a variable output of 625, 1250, or 2500 lumens, providing a run time of 0.8, 1.6, or 3.3 hr, respectively. A wide 120° beam angle provides ample coverage of coral reefs, shipwrecks, and schools of fish and is particularly useful for wide-angle video or photography. The beam has a daylight-balanced color temperature of 5300-5600K to help bring out the colors of subjects beneath the water's surface, which otherwise appear as muted shades of blue, green, and gray.
A flashing mode for emergency signaling is available and can last up to 8 hr. Built for durability, the compact, ergonomic light has a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body and an aluminum alloy head. It also features a push-button switch with a battery indicator. Power is supplied by two 18650 lithium-ion batteries, which are included along with 2 spares and a charger. Additionally, a YS mount for attaching the light to a YS style arm is provided.
- Light Source: 6 LEDs
- Variable output: 625, 1250, or 2500 lumens
- Run time: 0.8 hr at full power, 1.6 hr at 50%, and 3.3 hr at 25% with two supplied 18650 lithium-ion batteries
- Angle of coverage: 120° for ample illumination of coral reefs, shipwrecks, and schools of fish; useful for wide-angle video or photography
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5300-5600K to help bring out colors that get absorbed and lost beneath the water's surface
- Flashing mode for emergency signaling is available, and can last up to 8 hr
- Push-button switch with battery indicator
- Corrosion-resistant polycarbonate body
- Aluminum alloy head
- YS mount for attaching light to YS style arm is provided