- Items that have been used are non-refundable.
- Neoprene items are non-refundable.
- Camera Equipment and Camera Accessories are non-refundable.
- Special Order Items are non-refundable.
- New, unused items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Beyond 30 days to a maximum of 90 days, new, unused items may be returned for a store credit.
- Mask, fins, and snorkel are non-refundable but may be exchanged for store credit if in new, unused condition.
- Courses and course materials are non-refundable. No exceptions will be made.
- We require at least 48 hours notice prior to your check-in time to change any reservations with no additional fee.
- For changes made to reservations within 48 hours, you will be billed a $75 fee.
- If you do not show up for your reservation, you will be billed for the full price of the trip per person that was reserved.
- Cancellation of any course is non-refundable.
- There will be no additional fee if a reservation is cancelled due to weather.